Register for SITZ
Wednesday, June 1 – Friday, August 5
10 Weeks of Summer Fun!
Prince of Peace Christian School is excited to offer Summer in the Zone, a full-day summer care program! Join us for one week or the whole summer! Summer in the Zone 2022 will feature weekly themes and activities, water days and amazing field trips!
DATES & HOURS:
Wednesday, June 1 – Friday, August 6
- Closed Monday & Tuesday, May 30-31 for Memorial Day and Classroom set-up
- Closed Monday, July 4 for the July 4th Holiday
Hours: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
- A late fee of $20 per child is charged for every 10 minutes past 6:05pm.
FEES & PAYMENT OPTIONS:
Registration Fee: $50
- Registration form and the one-time Registration fee is required for all students, including POPCS students signed up for the School year + Summer Bundle and the Summer-only Bundle.
School year + Summer Bundle Rate: $6950 (POPCS Students Only)
- Available to current POPCS students enrolled for the 22-23 school year.
- Bundle includes all 10 weeks of summer care and all holidays, early release days and after school care during the 22-23 school year.
- 12 monthly payments will be added to the student’s tuition payment plan, beginning June 1.
Summer-only Bundle Rate (10 weeks): $2500
- Non-POPCS students must pay at the time of registration. Current POPCS students may pay at the time of registration or elect 2 payments of $1250.
- Installment payments will draft with June 1 and July 1 FACTS tuition payments.
Weekly Rate: $285 per week ($250 per week for Holiday weeks)
- Weekly rates must be paid at the time of registration.
- Cancellation requests must be submitted 2 weeks prior to week attending. Written requests should be sent to Mrs. Jarvis, Zone Director. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full payment will be due for no shows and late cancel requests.
- A $50 cancellation fee will be assessed for no show summer bundle payers who do not submit a cancellation request.
LUNCH & SNACKS:
- Lunch will be provided daily by FLIK dining.
- Allergy approved snacks will be provided by POPCS.
- Should you have any questions or concerns related to food allergies, please contact school nurse, Katie Morton, email@example.com.