Meet the Team
The Advancement Office supports the mission of Prince of Peace Christian School by engaging students, alumni, parents, grandparents, corporations and foundations while encouraging a culture of giving. In addition to fundraising through the EAGLE FUND, the Advancement Office also coordinates our wonderful POPCS Volunteers and plans activities for our POPCS Alumni. It is our honor to create lasting and meaningful relationships throughout the POPCS community.
Events coordinated by the Advancement Office include:
- Back to School Open House
- Boo Hoo/Yahoo First Day of School Breakfast
- Heart of An Eagle Volunteer Breakfast/Reception (Fall & Winter)
- POPCS Alumni Homecoming BBQ
- Grandparents’ and Special Friends’ Day
- Rise and Shine Breakfast (Fall & Spring)
- POPCS Casino Night
- POPaPalooza (End of School Year Celebration)
If you are interested in learning more about the Advancement Office or how you can become involved with one of our special events, please contact Volunteer and Events Coordinator Sheri Land at 972.598.1048 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
POPCS ADVANCEMENT TEAM
Chief Advancement Officer