Shop for POP is an essential POPCS fundraiser. The program is a gift card purchase program in which retailers sell gift cards to POPCS at a 2% to 20% discount. The school sells the cards at face value and POPCS gets the amount of the discount from the retailers. Gift cards from more than 100 retailers are available.
Money earned is donated to the Eagle Fund for special school projects and enhancements. Past earnings have been used to help fund bleachers and lights for Eagle Stadium, new playground structure, and most recently, a state-of-the-art Digi-Media Studio.
In-stock gift cards may be purchased
- At the Shop for POP desk near the school store Thursdays and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
- At the main office reception desk during regular school hours
- Online, or through the Raise Right app.
- Orders placed online or through the app can be picked up at the main reception desk.
Orders for cards not kept in stock are placed on Wednesdays at 9:00 a.m. and will be available for pick up the following Monday.
Shop for POP Gift Certificates are also available and can be redeemed for any gift cards. Gift cards may be purchased in any denomination and make great gifts!
How to Order Shop for POP
- Download the Raise Right app or order online.
- Click "Join a Program." The POPCS Enrollment Code is 64B15C1L69L9
- Create a username and password
- Now, you're ready to shop! You will have the option to select:
- e-cards which can be printed or scanned from your mobile device
- physical cards that may be picked up at POPCS
- reload a card previously purchased
- At checkout, there will be three choices for payment:
- Credit card (2.6% processing fee)
- Bank account (once set up your account will automatically link to your purchases, $0.15 fee per transaction)
- Check (for those who want to bring a physical check to POPCS at card pick-up)