The tuition and fees paid by POPCS families cover the mission-critical expenses of an education. The Eagle Fund ensures that POPCS reaches its full potential by enhancing the day-to-day experience of its students and faculty. Each year, hundreds of POPCS community members make gifts to the Eagle Fund, and every gift is directly invested back into our school. By supporting the Eagle Fund, a family not only makes an immediate impact on the experience of our students but also expresses a belief in the mission of POPCS and confirms their commitment to the next generation of POPCS students. We hope you will make POPCS one of your philanthropic priorities and choose to support the Eagle Fund.
- Why does my participation in the Eagle Fund matter?
- Why does POPCS need to raise money?
- Why not increase tuition?
- What dollar amount should I give?
- If I can only make a small gift, is it worth it?
- May I give monthly, quarterly, or just a one-time gift, and can the school bill me?
- What is the difference between a capital campaign and an annual fund?
POPCS has supported our family through good times and bad. We love the school’s values and academics, and the way the staff nurtures our grandsons. We are also impressed by what the boys have learned about their walk with Christ, caring about others, being respectful, and developing a Godly character. all of which makes supporting the school an easy decision,”Tommy & Scottie, POPCS Grandparents