At Prince of Peace Christian School, we foster an inclusive, vibrant school environment. We seek to attract diverse and exceptional students and their families to be a part of the POPCS community. We are mindful of the financial impact a private school education can have on a family. POPCS makes an exemplary private Christian school education accessible and possible through Variable Tuition rates.
Our Variable Tuition program allows families to apply for a reduced tuition rate. POPCS evaluates, through FACTS, a third party tuition management service, each family’s unique financial situation. Annual income, assets and debts, number of children in tuition-charging schools, unusual expenses, and other factors are used to determine a family's variable tuition rate.
New students must have submitted an application for admission to be considered for a Variable Tuition rate.
VARIABLE TUITION RANGES
|Tier||Adjusted Gross Income||Lower School||Middle School||Upper School|
|1||$ 0 - 75,000||
$ 3,800 - 7,900
|$ 3,900 - 9,500||$ 4,000 - 10,300|
|2||$ 75,000 - 125,000||$ 4,800 - 9,900||$ 5,300 - 10,500||$ 6,500 - 12,300|
|3||$ 125,000 - 175,000||$ 6,800 - 11,900||$ 7,300 - 12,500||$ 8,500 - 14,300|
|4||$ 175,000 - 225,000||$ 8,800 - 13,900||$ 9,300 - 14,500||$ 10,500 - 16,300|
|5||$ 225,000 - 275,000||$ 9,800 +||$ 10,300 +||$ 12,500 +|
*Published Variable Tuition Rate tiers are to be used as an informational guideline, and do not guarantee that a student will qualify for Variable Tuition. Families who qualify will pay a reduced tuition amount based upon their individual circumstances. To qualify for Variable Tuition rates in tiers 3 – 5, families will typically have multiple children attending POPCS.
- Is Variable Tuition available to students in all grades?
- How do I apply for Variable Tuition?
- How are Variable Tuition rates determined?
- What will my Variable Tuition rate be?
- Are some students awarded full tuition?
- Does everyone who applies receive Variable Tuition?
- How is Variable Tuition awarded to students in a split-family situation?
- Do returning students receive priority over new students when applying for Variable Tuition?
- Do I need to re-apply for Variable Tuition every year?